ACTIVITY/TOUR RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
You agree (on your own behalf and on behalf of the other members of your traveling party) to the following terms and conditions which form a contract between you and Do it in Tuscany (the "Company" or "we").
RESERVATION: A booking is confirmed and the Terms shall apply when Do it in Tuscany have received the applicable deposit or card details as a guarantee from the Client and after the Client send back this signed confirmation statement and the Client has received written confirmation from Do it in Tuscany of such booking. The Client confirming the booking must be no less than 18 years of age and agrees to provide full, complete and accurate information as requested by Do it in Tuscany to confirm such booking.
DEPOSIT: Credit card details as a guarantee at the time of booking or a 30% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of booking.
Payment of the deposit can be done by:
* WIRE TRANSFER: if you select this option it will be our care to send you details for the wire.
* CREDIT CARD: if you select this option, we will send you a payment link. We do accept all major credit cards and can send you a secure payment link OR you can upload below your cc details if you prefer to use your card as a guarantee. We'll charge the day of the tour or you can decide to pay the way your prefer while here.
· If you cancel between 30 and 16 days before your scheduled service - experience - trip / tour departure, half of the deposit amount for the tour will be retained / we'll charge half of the deposit amount on your card
· If you cancel from 15 days to the day before your scheduled service - experience - trip / tour departure, no deposit refund will be provided
. For tours and services reserved from 15 days to the day before your scheduled service - experience - trip / tour departure, deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation by the guests/ no show.
· We will work with you to reschedule your activity/ tour if cancelled for any reason by the company
· If a tour is cancelled by the company and cannot be rescheduled, you will receive a 100% deposit refund
· Eventual requests by the guests to reschedule a booked activity/tour will be managed upon availability
COMPLAINTS: Problems with the activity / tour are best rectified on the same day. Therefore, if there are any problems or complaints, please notify Do it in Tuscany immediately so we have the opportunity to address the issue(s).
Our headquarter & office